Tel: +49 (0) 3675 746126
Fax: +49 (0) 3675 702990
Company number Germany: 07903989
Webdesign by Modul 16 Architects
Shareholders authorized to represent the company:
VAT registration pursuant to section 27 No tax: 170 / 224 / 0.0525
According to the identification number 139b
FISCAL CODE No: 62 471 510 932
The responsible person in accordance with article 55, paragraph 2: Alexander Glaser (address as above)
Architects Thuringia 2099 - 03 - 1 - a
Thuringian Architektengesetz 13. june 1997 and by the council. From January, 1 1997, both in the new version of the architects association of Thuringia, bodies governed by public law.
Tax number: 170 / 224 / 0.0525
In charge of content
Head of Communication
T: +86 (0) 10 644 504 82
Concept, layout, design as well as all graphics, photos and text portions of the following Internet pages are copyright protected.
The use of these pages is limited to personal use only. Changes to the contents of these pages or the distribution of copies of these pages are not permitted.
All information located on this server is to be used at your own risk. In no way, shape or form is the provider of the page contents, Modul16 Architects, responsible for damages resulting from the use of the enclosed information.
Modul16 Architects is responsible for all page contents. For individual photo credits please contact the Modul16 office.
Notwithstanding careful content monitoring we do not assume any liability for the substance of external links. The content of linked pages is the exclusive responsibility of the respective providers.
Copyright ©Modul16, 2016, All rights reserved!
Declaration on data protection
we collect and use your personal data exclusively within the boundaries of the data protection law of the Federal Republic of Germany. We advise you below of the nature, scope and purpose of the collection and usage of your personal data.
1. You may, as a matter of principle, use our Internet pages without disclosing your identity.
When you access our website your Internet browser, for technical reasons, automatically transfers data to our web server such as the date and hour of your access, the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the referring website, the file accessed, the data volume transferred, the type and version of the browser used, the operating system and your IP address. In addition we use a session cookie to store a hash value generated from the environment variable.
These data are stored separately from other particulars you input when using our offer. We are not in a position to attribute them to a specific person. They are evaluated for statistical purposes and deleted thereafter.
2. Personal data disclosed by you on our contact page e.g. for the purpose of accessing specific services or information are collected and used by us only within the bounds of the pertinent request and are thereafter deleted. This does not apply to accounting and bookkeeping data. Their deletion is governed by the statutory time limits.
3. We do not, as a matter of principle, pass your data on to third parties except where we are required, on a case-by-case basis, to disclose data stored by us to comply with an order of a competent authority to the extent necessary for purposes of criminal prosecution, warding off dangers, assisting the constitution protection authorities or the military counter-intelligence service in the discharge of their statutory duties or safeguarding intellectual property rights.
4. To enhance the functionality of our internet offer and user convenience we resort to so-called “cookies”, which enable us to store data on your computer when you access our website. You are free to prevent the storage of cookies on your computer by adjusting your browser accordingly even though this might curtail the functionality of our offer.
5. If you have allowed us to collect personal data, you may at any time revoke that permission by e-mailing us under email@example.com , in which case your data will promptly be deleted unless we are required to preserve them by law.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”), which resorts to so-called “cookies”, i.e. text files that are stored on your computer, enabling us to analyze your usage of this website. Your pertinent usage pattern generated by the cookie (complete with your IP address) is transferred to and stored on a US-based Google server. Google will use these particulars to evaluate your usage of the website, compile website activity reports for website providers and render further services related to website and internet usage. Moreover, Google will, where appropriate, transfer these data to third parties if required to do so by law or to the extent that third parties process them at Google’s request. On no account will Google correlate your IP address to other Google data. You are free to prevent cookies being installed by adjusting your browser accordingly. You should know, however, that if you do so you may not be able to make full use of all functions otherwise available on this website. By accessing this website you signal that you agree to the processing by Google in the manner and for the purpose described above of the data collected about you.
To protect your data we are using Google Analytics in a form that anonymizes your IP address. You may at any time object to the future storage and use of your IP address by way of Google Analytics.